What is World Changers and P2 Missions?
World Changers exists to serve churches in their mission of making disciples by putting students on the front-lines of missions, providing experiences designed to develop students’ hearts for Serving Others.
The first PowerPlant, now P2 Missions, project was in 2003. P2 Missions, a ministry of LifeWay Student Ministry, is a short term missions project designed to develop students heart for sharing their faith. P2 Missions will take care of the logistics (lodging, food, ministry sites) so youth groups can focus on learning and sharing God’s love through a local church plant. P2 Missions participants will learn church planting principles and evangelism skills each morning, then have a chance to engage personally through assigned ministry team activities in the afternoon and evening. Students and adults will begin to see that church planting is not about planting buildings but about planting the Gospel in the lives of people!
CHANGE THE CITY
We believe a focused effort of meeting people’s needs and demonstrating God’s love through action leads to fulfilling their deepest of spiritual needs. World Changers continues to work through construction and community service. Watch God change a life and, in turn, Change the City.
P2 Missions Groups will focus their efforts on meeting people’s needs and demonstrating God’s love through action. P2 Missions is dedicated to providing missions opportunities for students to partner and serve with local church planters. At projects groups minister to a City with a church planter through activities such as vacation bible schools, sports camps, community service, and evangelism. P2 Groups do in one week the volume of ministry that would take a year for a church planter to do alone. Watch God change a life and, in turn, Change the City.
CHANGE THE WORLD
Reaching the City will Change the World. Cities across our country comprise every tongue, tribe and nation. The world has come to us. World Changers and P2 Missions will focus on hope-giving mission opportunities in strategic cities for not just one week, but multiple weeks of planting, cultivating and harvesting.
When: July 21-27,2019
Where: Cleveland OH
What: Construction and Church Planting
Deposit: $50 is due to register
- Understand that any student dropping after May 1st will lose their $50 deposit and $50 second payment, as required of Bethel by World Changers, NO EXCEPTIONS. As an alternative, you may find someone to replace you. Any potential reimbursement would need to be worked out between the two parties.
- Understand that any student dropping after June 12th will not be reimbursed for any of the cost for the trip. As an alternative, you may find someone to replace you. Any potential reimbursement would need to be worked out between the two parties.
- We will have a fundraiser providing your student(s) the ability to offset or pay for the cost of their trip.
- Scholarships are available to those in need.
- Students needing a scholarship may apply for one after putting effort towards and completing the provided fundraiser.
More Information: More information will be forthcoming as provided by World Changers.