Our small group mission is to lead individuals into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, where they are following Him, being changed by Jesus, and are committed to the mission of Jesus. We also desire to bond them into relationships with other like-minded believers, helping them to be committed to Jesus by equipping them to minister to other individuals, and serve where God is leading them.
SURGE Sunday Morning:SURGE DGROUPS:DGROUPS are designed for those students who desire to take that next step in their walk with Christ. These students have a desire to read, study God’s Word on their own, and to memorize Scripture. Not just for knowledge sake, but to understand it, own it, live it out each day, and to lead others to do the same. Leaders are intentional in relationship, geared towards spiritual transformation, and move students towards being disciples who make disciples, one person at a time. With one leader per two or three students, DGROUPS are able to connect in a greater way throughout the week, as well as on Wednesday nights, as part of Surge.
About the Material:
- The exciting Trek group is designed for 7th and 8th grade.
- The new Trek 3 Series will be studied this year. It feature an energetic look at His people as seen in the book of Acts, with an emphasis on relational discipleship and life application.
- Each trekker is given a Trek Check entrance booklet when he or she attends for the first time. Entrance booklets contain sections similar to handbook sections. Each trekker must complete the Trek Check.
- Our high school groups, feature an energetic look at Biblically based content, with an emphasis on relational discipleship and life application.
- It emphasizes prayer, Scripture memory, and having a daily walk with God.
- The first workbook, Disciples, is an overview of the Christian faith. Topics like sin, sanctification, love, and missions.
- Each Journey student is given a Faith Foundation entrance booklet when he or she attends for the first time. Entrance booklets contain sections similar to handbook sections. Each Journey student must complete the Faith Foundation.