This is our 3rd year to focus our mission giving through the Global Missions Offering. Last year we launched our Global52 strategy. Rather than give offerings at Christmas and Easter, we made a commitment to give all year long (52 weeks) to missions. The results have been amazing!
Highlights of Global52 include:
- We have given more to International Missions and North American Missions than any previous year in Bethel history.
- We have nearly doubled our 2015 goal of $50,000 for missions.
- Mission teams have been supported and sent out locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Ten scholarships were awarded enabling volunteers to go on mission.
- Mission ministries were funded in a greater way than ever in Bethel’s history.
Click here for the Dr. Bill Richardson Missions Scholarship Application for missions support.
The Missions Team has set the 2017 Global Missions Goal at $110,000. This reflects a 10% increase and allows us to support two new projects. Your commitment to this mission offering is helping us to transform the world one person at a time. The Missions Team asks that you please make your gifts and planned giving out to “Bethel Baptist Church-Global Missions”, or make your commitment online below.
Make your Global 52 commitment here…Global 52 Commitment